Audio Systems/Car Stereo Problems

Question
I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra with the stock CD player and speakers. There are a number of problems with the stereo. When I play the radio, sound only comes out of the right front and rear speakers. When I attempt to plug an AUX cord in, sound only comes out the left front and rear speakers. Also, when using an aux cord the volume is extremely low at first and will crackle for a while until it eventually breaks through to full volume. It will do this on and off. Lastly, the CD player has a disc stuck in the player and when I attempt to listen it has extremely low volume. Please help me!

Answer
Sorry there is nothing you can do the radio needs to be service, you have a power supply problem, this is normal on this nissan radios, any clarion service center can fix this radio, the dealer will be to expensive or you can buy a rebuild nissan radio online

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-713-210-radio-nissan-altima-bose-in-dash-cd-chang  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R