Audio Systems/Car Stereo Problems

I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra with the stock CD player and speakers. There are a number of problems with the stereo. When I play the radio, sound only comes out of the right front and rear speakers. When I attempt to plug an AUX cord in, sound only comes out the left front and rear speakers. Also, when using an aux cord the volume is extremely low at first and will crackle for a while until it eventually breaks through to full volume. It will do this on and off. Lastly, the CD player has a disc stuck in the player and when I attempt to listen it has extremely low volume. Please help me!

Sorry there is nothing you can do the radio needs to be service, you have a power supply problem, this is normal on this nissan radios, any clarion service center can fix this radio, the dealer will be to expensive or you can buy a rebuild nissan radio online  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year