Audio Systems/2006 Ford Explorer CD Player

Question
I bought my Explorer used.  the former owner installed two DVD players in the headrests and they play off individual headsets.  I didn't try my CD player at first, but when I did, the CD will not go in.  I don't get any type of message, but seems like there might be a CD stuck inside. First, I'd like to get my CD player to work without replacing it, if possible.  Second, I'd like to eventually have the DVD players set up or wired within my radio where they will play within the whole car if I have all of my grandchildren with me.
I hope you are able to help me.  I really miss listening to my CD's. Can you help me?
Thanks so much.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer
There is no simple way to fix the radio, the Ford cd player or cd changer inside the radio needs to be replace,if the discs are stock its not easy to fix
about the DVD audio input to the radio, yes that is possible you can use the aux input button that you have in the Ford radio, this is to be use with the factory DVD player in your case you can add and auxiliary audio interface.

Ford auxiliary input

Audio Systems

Ernesto R