Audio Systems/CD Changer problem

Question
I have a 2000 Chrysler Sebring LXI Convertible. It has a 6 disc CD changer which operates from the radio head unit. It is an Infinity system. However, when I try to use the CD unit the readout states that there is no cd to read even though there are 6 cd's loaded in the cartridge. There is power to the unit and it loads as it should but clearly does not recognize the cd's even when I select them by number. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Answer
It is just a defective cd changer with a bad laser, the changer takes the disc and checks them one by one at the end it can't read any of them so the error is no cd or bad cd  
the cd changer laser needs to be replace also the servo motor,because it will fail soon  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R