Audio Systems/power supply

Ok so i have a 2004 toyota corolla le (i know i know.. i plan to transfer this over to my new car) so i want to install a 1000 watt rms nvx 12 inch sub in the back with a 1000 watt rms precision power monoblock class d amp. i also have a 159 watt rms for the 6x9 fosgates in the window and a 50 watt rms amp for the fosgates in the door. what kind of electrical upgrades do i need to preform on my car. If i install a 50 Amp hour battery and a 3 farad (or bigger if its needed) capacitor will i need a new alternator. and should i do the "big 3 upgrade"? thanks in advance.

Add a battery isolator or a relay for second battery, and add the second battery in the trunk near the amplifier, no capacitor
run 2 new ground wires 4 gauge from the old battery to the chassis metal and from the old battery to the engine ,
that is all you need until your alternator burns maybe 2 years,
if that is the case the camry or solara alternator will fit your vehicle with a minor modification
your alternator 80 amps
solara High output  180 amps  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year