Audio Systems/1996 a6 bose to aftermarket headunit

Question
Greetings:
Looking over the adapters for my 1996 Audi A6 wagon, with a Bose audio system: All the speakers run off the amplifier, correct? Since there wasn't a plug/harness for speakers otherwise on the stock Bose Delta radio.  My question is the adapters have four RCA's coming off to input into an aftermarket headunit. My JVC KD-R210 only has two: left and right.  Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks.
Sean

Answer
Sorry, I am not an expert with Bose audio systems.  They are non standard and Dr. Bose made it a matter of policy to design his own way and ignore international interface and voltage level standards.  For example, many of the older system designs mounted the amplifier for each speaker  right in the speaker basket and audio lines and power lines had to go out to each speaker unit.  I don't know if yours is in this category or not.

I am gong to suggest you talk with my colleague who IS an expert for your vintage car as he has much more experience than I.  Her is his link:

http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=4&expID=69262&catID=835

Hope this helps. sorry I could not be more helpful.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan