Audio Systems/1996 a6 bose to aftermarket headunit

Looking over the adapters for my 1996 Audi A6 wagon, with a Bose audio system: All the speakers run off the amplifier, correct? Since there wasn't a plug/harness for speakers otherwise on the stock Bose Delta radio.  My question is the adapters have four RCA's coming off to input into an aftermarket headunit. My JVC KD-R210 only has two: left and right.  Is there a way to make this work?

Sorry, I am not an expert with Bose audio systems.  They are non standard and Dr. Bose made it a matter of policy to design his own way and ignore international interface and voltage level standards.  For example, many of the older system designs mounted the amplifier for each speaker  right in the speaker basket and audio lines and power lines had to go out to each speaker unit.  I don't know if yours is in this category or not.

I am gong to suggest you talk with my colleague who IS an expert for your vintage car as he has much more experience than I.  Her is his link:

Hope this helps. sorry I could not be more helpful.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers