Audio Systems/Home theater

Question
Will the Sony STR-DN1040 7.2 Channel 1155-Watt A/V Receiver be a good match up with 4 polk monitor 75t?

Answer
I guess I would need to know what "good match" means to you...

From a sound quality perspective, being a very subjective and personal preference driven opinion, that will fall entirely upon you and what you like / don't like to hear. My personal preferences may vary greatly from yours, so I can't give you any opinion on the sound of the combination of those elements that will mean a lot.

As far as the technical aspect, the speakers match the output impedance of the receiver, and are rated for more watts than the receiver, which gives you plenty of clean headroom. From a strict spec perspective, they would seem to be an excellent pairing.

As to my opinion - both seem to be high quality, so I see no reason as to why they shouldn't sound just great.

Audio Systems

Wayne Tapia