Audio Systems/MP3 players

Question
Hello.  In doing a little research it seems that there are MP3 players with USB ports that a person can plug their  flash drive into.   My question is:  Do these players actually play what is on the flash drive and can you then listen to it with earphones?  If not, are there any such devices that will do that?    Thanks for your help and time!

Answer
Take a look at this:

http://www.amazon.com/iRulu-Brand-Flash-Player-Recorder/dp/B005Q6NW7G#productDet

There are other similar devices you can find on Google or Bing.

Several recording companies have looked at making a cd album available on a flash drive where the drive has a built in player, battery and volume control.  Normal earphones are used with it.  And, I know a couple of record companies who are considering this type of solution but to my knowledge none have been yet offered in the marketplace.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan