Audio Systems/various class power amplifier efficiency

Question
hi, i want to ask that "A" class audio amplifier 25% efficient, class "B" is 50% efficient, class "C", "D", and "F" are 90% efficient.
my question is as under.
1 - what is the meaning of various class efficiency and efficiency has to do with what
   (A) - more efficient audio power amplifier give more out put at speaker? or vice a versa.
   (B) - more efficient audio power amplifier draw less ac watt at      electricity supply? or vice a versa.
   (C) - class "H" and "G" audio power amplifier how much efficient?

thanks.

Answer
There is a very good discussion in this paper:

http://www.imws.nuim.ie/publications/documents/sralph.pdf

I suggest you begin reading around page 16.

Class H and G require a feedback to the power supply increasing the rail voltages as the power out increases. It is just a variation of circuitry to get a little more efficiency.  This class of audio power amplifier has not become popular because the benefits do not offset the additional cost of the complex circuitry.

Do you need more?  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan