Audio Systems/wireless connection of iphone

Question
I would like to connect my iPhone 5 to my home stereo wirelessly. I want to be able to change the music while keeping the phone with me as i go thru the house. What is the best way to do this?

Answer
You'll need a bluetooth receiver, and they can vary in quality. Here is an example:
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F8Z492TTP-Bluetooth-Music-Receiver/dp/B0047T79VS

You may be limited by distance, however, as you haven't described how big your house is. You may want to contact Apple or your cellular provider for more options (as they seem to be offering more and more all the time)

Audio Systems

Wayne Tapia