Audio Systems/location of the amplifier

I have a chrysler 1993 lebaron-infinityIII car stereo system, cassette player, equalizer never modified. stereo powers up, will change stations and all but...all of a sudden, no sound, change fuses, no sound. Can't locate amplifier, any suggestions?

The infinity amplifiers are behind the factory speakers,
most likely they are not defective, there is a relay behind or on the right side of the radio that powers all 4 amplifiers
good luck

If the amplifiers are defective you can get them for unser $80.00 from here but im sure that is not the problem

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year