Audio Systems/pracaution are taken for better use of wireless microphone

i want to ask that if i use uhf wireless microphone what main precaution to take for best use and connectivity.

This is a very generalized question so I can only give you a general answer.

The distance from microphone/user to receiver should be as short as possible.
Battery in most UHF wireless transmitters must be new at each session.
Avoid strong wind or blowing into microphone as it can do damage to the diaphragm.
In order to avoid acoustic feedback the area of use by the microphone should be kept distant from any loudspeaker.  Sometimes the system gain must be lowered to avoid feedback and the performer counseled to speak loudly to overcome the lowered gain of the system.
Check out the venue/acoustic space carefully and do several sound checks to make sure you are functioning properly for gain settings and performer moving map - in both empty and full crowd hall space.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers