Audio Systems/Right channel static

QUESTION: Installed a Dual XPE2700 in Ford F150 and connected left front and rear speakers in parallel and same on right. After approximately 3-4 weeks, began getting intermittent static from both front and back right speakers. Static is independent of volume, input(stereo,bluetooth,auxiliary,etc) or whether or not the head unit is even powered on. This only leaves problem originating from amp. Sometimes static is louder than at other times. Volume of static does not increase with increase in volume. Troubleshooting ideas? Thanks.

ANSWER: why you didn't connect one speaker per channel output, the radio comes with 4 outputs
sounds like the raio its damage most likely there is a short on the outputs chip

QUESTION: its a 2 channel amp. How can it be radio damage if static occurs whether or not the radio is on or off?

Sorry I confuse it with the xpe 4700 , still sounds like bad outputs or one of the speaker outputs is getting ground from chasis, check all 4 speakers
or unplug both wires and test the output with a new single speaker and 2 cables  test both channels, if ok install all 4 speakers again but one at the time, a
nd test to hear the sound untill you find the problem  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year