Audio Systems/wireless microphone

i want to purchase good sound quality and best signal connection wireless microphone so explain me what thing are keep in mind?
explain in simple language.

Frequency band (that is legal for your country)
Distance range (most of them are for a few meters)
Receiver (FM radio or special made)
Sound quality (voice grade for annunciation or music for theatre arts and stage production)
Battery type and hours of use on one charge
Dynamic range

Above may be good tutorial for you.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers