Audio Systems/logic 7 landrover discovery 58

Hi im installing a handsfree kit parrot mki 9200 into a landrover discovery on the year 2008/2009 the car has a logic 7 harmon kardin audio setup how do i go around fitting the iso harness to this setup is the amp in the rear of the vehicle will I need a loom etc any help would be amaxing thank you

There is no simple way, we are connecting after the amplifier using the  front door speaker wires and cutting them  also we use the mute wire from the Bluetooth kit to mute the factory radio,

this is the relay system we use

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year