Audio Systems/radio

Question
Everything works with my stereo in my ml320 benz but there is no volumn at all

Answer
The audio amplifier is likely defective or has lost power.  You should first check the fuses (the audio amp may have a fuse separate from the main head unit).

Next look in the back inside the trunk to see if the amp unit has a cable that has come unplugged or wires pulled out accidentally.

And, of course, make sure you don't have the mute button or telephone feature activated  -  - which will turn off the speakers.

In the worst case you will need service at a shop that knows how to work on Mercedes systems; you must ask them to make sure because mostly Benz uses Becker radios which are made in Germany.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan