Audio Systems/radio

Everything works with my stereo in my ml320 benz but there is no volumn at all

The audio amplifier is likely defective or has lost power.  You should first check the fuses (the audio amp may have a fuse separate from the main head unit).

Next look in the back inside the trunk to see if the amp unit has a cable that has come unplugged or wires pulled out accidentally.

And, of course, make sure you don't have the mute button or telephone feature activated  -  - which will turn off the speakers.

In the worst case you will need service at a shop that knows how to work on Mercedes systems; you must ask them to make sure because mostly Benz uses Becker radios which are made in Germany.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers