Audio Systems/Broadcast Speaker

Question
Hi, I'm a wrecker driver in Oklahoma, with the weather I hate taking my phone out of the truck. I wanted some advice on how to wire a speaker. I have a 100watt siren speaker and want to connect that to my phones 3.5mm jack. My phone rings out that connection I also need it to connect to a small speaker inside the cab. I know I'm going to need some kind of amp, but I don't know what that will work with 12v system on the truck. I am pretty knowledgeable about wiring and reading wiring diagrams. Iv worked for GM for about 2 years.
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Corey,
I understand your dilemma.
Something like this is probably going to be your best option.
http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1425050?n=2632&pid=103232&utm_source=
For 40.00 you will be pressed to find a better solution and it can be placed in the truck or outside as needed.

Also, a bluetooth ear piece is a viable option if you can stand wearing one!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jabra-classic-bluetooth-headset/1590207.p?id=1219056

JM

Audio Systems

Jerry Mael