Audio Systems/dvd stereo

I'm looking to buy a new DVD.  Are there any good system that combine dvd movies as well as listening to cd's etc.  There was one, the JVC jvc ex-a10

but it was discontinued.  

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks  Gabriel

As far as I know all dvd players will play cds.

I don't know what you mean by "good systems".  The one you referenced from JVC may be available if you check a few other sources such as and Amazon, etc.  And, JVC has other models; but there are many from other brands.

Have you googled the shopping site?  

But, as far as a specific model I do not make buying or equipment recommendations.  Why?  Because there are too many subjective factors.  Much of the choice is a personal decision one makes after considering their own budget, living space, design, colors, installation, product features and so on.

Wishing you the best.

PS: By the way I found the jvc ex-a10  listed for sale on eBay.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers