Audio Systems/dvd stereo

Question
Hello

I'm looking to buy a new DVD.  Are there any good system that combine dvd movies as well as listening to cd's etc.  There was one, the JVC jvc ex-a10

http://www.cnet.com/products/jvc-ex-a10/

but it was discontinued.  

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks  Gabriel

Answer
As far as I know all dvd players will play cds.

I don't know what you mean by "good systems".  The one you referenced from JVC may be available if you check a few other sources such as Crutchfield.com and Amazon, etc.  And, JVC has other models; but there are many from other brands.

Have you googled the shopping site?  

But, as far as a specific model I do not make buying or equipment recommendations.  Why?  Because there are too many subjective factors.  Much of the choice is a personal decision one makes after considering their own budget, living space, design, colors, installation, product features and so on.

Wishing you the best.

PS: By the way I found the jvc ex-a10  listed for sale on eBay.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan