Audio Systems/Performa3 F206 vs. Dynaudio 260

Question
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a pair of high end speakers. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to find local retailers that carry all the options... based on online reviews, i've narrowed it down to Performa3  F206 vs. Dynaudio 260. However, the Dynaudio seems to have less reviews... which i am a little concerned with.

Do you have any experience with either one of these speakers?

If not, what would you recommend under $4k/pair?

thanks,
Udi

Answer
These are both fine speakers I am quite certain but I have no personal experience.  Therefore, I am of little help to you.  Sorry.

But I am hoping you are going to add a good subwoofer system to which ever speaker you decide on.  These 'tower' speaker boxes don't have enough volume in the cabinet to reproduce strong bass sounds - in my personal opinion.

I really don't do equipment recommendations because of the great subjective variation involved in making such personal choices.  For the kind of money these cost it may pay to drive/fly to the nearest location where you can audition them - keeping in mind they will sound different in your own home listening environment than what you heard in the shop!

Wishing you the best.  Let me know what you decide!  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan