Audio Systems/radio/phone

Question
hello. I have a 2008 ford mustang and on the radio it has a button for a phone how ever when I went to use it , it was not there, now ive seen in cars when you push the button for phone  you can use the phone, for some reason ford did not install something in my car. so could you let me know what I need to buy. it's has been a pain knowing this.      

thank you

Answer
It depends on whether you want to add normal phone system or handsfree. Try those listed below;

http://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=6271

Or call the experts at crutchfield.com who know all the kinks and quirks of adding functionality.

Best wishes.

Audio Systems

Cleggsan