Audio Systems/radio/phone

hello. I have a 2008 ford mustang and on the radio it has a button for a phone how ever when I went to use it , it was not there, now ive seen in cars when you push the button for phone  you can use the phone, for some reason ford did not install something in my car. so could you let me know what I need to buy. it's has been a pain knowing this.      

thank you

It depends on whether you want to add normal phone system or handsfree. Try those listed below;

Or call the experts at who know all the kinks and quirks of adding functionality.

Best wishes.

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers