Audio Systems/remove noise from audio file

when I m recording my voice on the computer the output is to husky contain noise and air sound , so do you have suggestions to remove this noise from sound demo output ?

I m voice over newbie and haven't large budget to record on studio

I tried audacity but it is complicated , if you know it please let me know the procedures to remove noise from sound file output

Most important is, during the recording session, make sure you have the right kind of microphone and you position your mouth properly during the recording. You may need a windscreen to go in front of the microphone.

If the recordings are already made and you just want to clean them up, here are some ideas:

Noise Gate:

Best Audacity procedures:

Using Adobe:

Cool Edits:

You may need to experiment with a few methods and learn which one works best with your particular recordings.

Wishing you the best.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers