Audio Systems/repair amplifire

Question
hi, i want to repair my 5.1 surrounding amplifire, IC and REGULATORS are burnt i want to change them but there is no detail i found on IC and REGULATORS. they are ereased how to identify or find detail of them.

Answer
Without the part number  of the burnt items you cannot proceed.

There are two strategies I suggest for a solution:

ONE: Obtain the service manual. You'll need the model number and willing to spend a few dollars for the manual.  They can be found online and most of the vendors will send it electronically in pdf format.  Sometimes you can find just parts list from places like www.partstore.com or others that you can google for.

TWO: On eBay or CL you can often find a used model exactly as your for which you can take the parts out and use them in your set.  Often such salvage models are available for only a few dollars.

Wishing you the best.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan