Audio Systems/aiwa cx-na555

Question
This is a dual cassette/super t-bass cd-3 stereo. My parents have this and have lost the manual. The only issue is one of the many grandchildren was playing with it and somehow turned on the alarm for early morning so @ about 3 a.m. the stereo kicks on����nda spooky! Anyway need to figure out how to turn it off����en looking for a download for this and have found nothing.. Do you know how to turn off this wonderful,fun alarm? Thanks for volunteering on this site and for your time on this.

Answer
You can download the owners manual at:

http://www.manualslib.com/download/3628/Aiwa-Nsx-A555.html

Which may not be the exact model but uses the same jogger dial for selection functions.

You can go to pages 17 and 18 to find out how to set the clock and the sleep timer.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan