Audio Systems/aiwa cx-na555

This is a dual cassette/super t-bass cd-3 stereo. My parents have this and have lost the manual. The only issue is one of the many grandchildren was playing with it and somehow turned on the alarm for early morning so @ about 3 a.m. the stereo kicks on����nda spooky! Anyway need to figure out how to turn it off����en looking for a download for this and have found nothing.. Do you know how to turn off this wonderful,fun alarm? Thanks for volunteering on this site and for your time on this.

You can download the owners manual at:

Which may not be the exact model but uses the same jogger dial for selection functions.

You can go to pages 17 and 18 to find out how to set the clock and the sleep timer.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers