Audio Systems/cassette player 1997 Lincoln town car

Every time I try to use me cassette player in my 1997 Lincoln signature series town car it says tde3 and it won't eject my tape nor will it read it what can I do to fix it

The cassette drive can't recognize, the tape you are using,
the radio was made for only 45 minutes or 60 minutes tapes nothing else will work in the radio
if the tape its stuck most likely the solenoid latching mechanism its stuck,your radio need to be repair  or replace , there is no easy fix for this

you can find a replacement here

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year