Audio Systems/cassette player 1997 Lincoln town car

Question
Every time I try to use me cassette player in my 1997 Lincoln signature series town car it says tde3 and it won't eject my tape nor will it read it what can I do to fix it

Answer
The cassette drive can't recognize, the tape you are using,
the radio was made for only 45 minutes or 60 minutes tapes nothing else will work in the radio
if the tape its stuck most likely the solenoid latching mechanism its stuck,your radio need to be repair  or replace , there is no easy fix for this

you can find a replacement here  http://www.oemautosound.com/c-98-ford-factory-radio.aspx

Audio Systems

Ernesto R