Audio Systems/How to connect ZONE2

Question
Picture
Picture  
Dear Clegg,

I've just bought Denon X2000. It supports 2 zones. On Denon I have output R+L (look at the picture), while I have on my terrace 2 speakers. How to connect them to Denon? Thank you in advance.

Answer
I think there are two ways to do it.  

ONE:  You need extra amp to feed the terrace speakers. They audio comes from the zone2 outputs and use rca cables to connect to the input of the terrace stereo speakers.

TWO:  The seven amplifiers can be used for 5.1 system of the main room; zone1 and the other two internal amplifiers are used to feed zone2.  They are connected to the speaker terminals on the back designated and you must study the settings in your manual to find the settings for internal configuration for this.

You can download the manual from the Internet if you don't have it in your possession.

Best wishes.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan