Audio Systems/1987 mr2 subs?

Question
Hello, I am currently thinking about putting subs in a Toyota 1987 mr2 but alas they have no trunk space because the engine is in the back. I was wondering if putting subs in the front trunk would sound good or like complete crap. Please get back to me at  or  

Answer
Small cars like that are hard to sub due to the space.

But the laws of acoustic physics is on your side because at low frequencies, the range where subs are designed to operate, the sound propagation is uni-directional.  Which means that you can place the subs where ever you can fit them in.  The Bazooka subs would work well there if you can put them up front or behind the seats.

http://www.crutchfield.com/g_51000/Powered-Subwoofers.html?tp=114

They come in various sizes and formats but are easy to install and locate.

Best wishes.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan