Audio Systems/What power amp and mixer to get?

I have a Yamaha CW118V 18" Club Concert Series Subwoofer(600W program, 8ohms nominal impedance) and two Yamaha S115IV 15" 2-way System passive speakers(500W program, 8ohms nominal impedance each).  I would like to run the CW118V on one channel with a bass line out, then run the two S115IVs on another channel in parallel for my highs/mids.  What would be the best power amp and watts that I should get?  I am also looking for a mixer to put with this setup that has 4+ channels and a bass line out for the CW118V.  What would be a good mixer?

Thank you in advance!!

Sorry, I don't make equipment recommendations.  Why?  There are so many subjective factors involved that making a judgment for someone at a long distance is too dangerous and could lead you to purchase something that is far from what would be your optimal product.  Cost, size, weight, function, size of room, type of crowd you are working with, acoustics of the hall, etc. etc.  You really need to do some  research on your own.  These are some serious speaker systems and they should be spaced out with the right electronics for your application.

My suggestion to you is to visit check out products that appeal to you from the B&H catalog and others:

If you have a Sam Ash music and pro audio store you should visit them and talk with one of their sales experts. They are good; have lots of experience and can give you some good ideas.

Then once you have started to narrow down the choices do some review searches and find out what others are doing and results they are getting for applications similar to yours.

The above should guide you to a very satisfying experiences with those terrific speakers you have to build the system around.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers