Audio Systems/Replacement Radio for 2003 Ford Expy with Rear DVD entertainment

Question
Hello.
Husband replaced the factory Radio with a pioneer.  Pioneer had horrible sound, did not work with steering wheel and worst of all we lost all usage of rear DVD entertainment system.

Fast forward...  Hubby moved out and moved on.  Was going to buy a kenwood DPX500 but was told NOTHING would give me back usage of the Rear Entertainment except a Factory Radio.

Can I put a 2010 Expedition radio in the 2003 and get everything working correctly. WIth 3 kids I need this system to work and I'd like to have bluetooth calling and or streaming.

Thank you

Answer
No, you have to use the original factory Ford radio, to gain controls of the rear DVD,
The stering wheel controls and subwoofer will work again, Its the best way to go
what is wrong with your orginal factory radio ?

there is a way to use the rear DVD system with any stereo but, you still lose the stering wheel controls and the subwoofer

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-52-dvd-keeper-for-rse-equipped-can-bus-ford-lincol  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R