Audio Systems/Toyota 2004 Sienna XLE limited factor installed radio

My factory installed JBL radio has an amplifier problem. I am told the AMP is bad. The factory radio Model No. is 86120-AE030 REF No. is CQ-ES8260X.  Can the AMP be replaced? If yes where do you buy a new AMP to fit this radio?

You can buy the Toyota Sienna amplifier from your local Toyota dealer
or Oemau auto sound

The factory JBL amplifier is behind the Glove compartment in most Siennas,
if not check the trunk floor

make sure to pull the old unit and use the same part number to orcer the correct part

there are 3 amplifier  only two interchange  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year