Audio Systems/Signal connection

Question
Sony BDP-S790 & Kef X300a speakers. I want to play Sacds on my Sony through the Kefs which have a USB mini or 3.5m stereo input. The Sony has hdmi, optical, coaxial and rca out. I don't want to convert from digital to analogue twice. Can you help?

Answer
These speakers are sort of advanced computer monitor speakers and are not totally compatible with the stereo and surround sound world.  There are HDMI to stereo converter cables that will do the job for you but you said you didn't want to go through an analog conversion.  

I don't know if there is such a thing as HDMI audio out to USB audio in but that would be a solution.

And, another solution for you to think about is using a pc in the works where the pc is between the output of the sacd player and the speaker inputs. Have you considered that one?

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan