Audio Systems/assistance on power amp

Question
A
A  

B
B  
Info request for Cinemeccanica C/65 Power amplifier (Milano Italy); I have four of these unit and wish to use them on my present system with a NAD Pre amp.  My dilemma is I need to be certain of the following and dont' want to do anything wrong;

on image A this appear to be the input and speaker out connections.  please assist; the pre amp input and speaker out connections +  & -  

on image B this appear to be the power connections.  I see a connector with a green wire, this I assume is the earth.

I assume they mono blocks

I am using a pair of Mission 770's and the 3020i NAD is much too under powered to drive them adequately.  I am a post modern painter, I love music and know I am missing so much in the colour and texture of the dynamics, and can not afford anything else.  Your assistance to direct me to do this correctly would be awesome.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Paul
Kempton  Park
South Africa

Answer
Sorry, I have no technical information on these old cinema amplifiers and I could not find anything online with google or bing search engines at work.

The photos you sent do not show enough for me to tell what is going on with input and output connections  What they do show is the amps are very old and dirty and I recommend they be checked out before connecting them to any home audio equipment.

Some of the old cinema amps required strange voltages to power them so you really need the specifications or the manuals on them to know what to do.

Sorry I can't help any further but I'll keep looking for some information on them and if I can find will send you and update.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan