Audio Systems/Broken Fisher MT-855

I am sorry to bug you but I have been looking for replacement parts for some time the gear on the spindle that engages the turn table is broken do you know of any one that could send me the part?

Hard to find.  Try this link:

You may need to call them and ask for their help in it.

Good Luck.

PS:  As a last resort you may find a used tt on ebay which would allow you to salvage the part off another unit.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers