Audio Systems/1995 C4 Corvett Radio

Question
I have a 1995 C4 Corvette that has the Delco/Bose AM-FM Stereo with Cassette Tape and Compact Disc Player; it works great.  However, I would love to be able to upgrade this unit, if possible, to add an AUX/Input jack so I can play my iPod through it.  Is this possible? Who could do it?  What might it cost?

Answer
You can change the radio to the 1997 model, that unit comes with the controls for external cd changer iPod or auxiliary input
you still have to buy the correct interface

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-30-chevrolet-cadillac-auxiliary-input-gm10-aux.asp  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R