Audio Systems/factory in dash radio

Question
can i hook an amplifier up to the factory indash that the 2014 nissan sentra came with?

Answer
There are 3 different radios for that year Sentra:  Nisson OEM radio,  Bose radio with 4 speakers and Bose radios with 6 speakers.

If Bose, you must have it done by a car auto shop as it probably requires cutting wires or reinstalling the speakers.

If standard radio there are two possibilities:

ONE:  Splice in a Hi-Low adapter which takes signal off the speaker lines and reduces it in level to feed into another amp.

TWO:  If there is an audio output connection on the back panel of the head unit you can use it.  There may or may not be a plug that will attach to an adapter for splitting the output signals.  Try snooping around in WWW.installer.com to see if you can find a tool.

If you are still struggling please direct your question to allexpert

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/835-69262/Audio-Systems/Ernesto-R.htm

who has more experience with Sentras than do I.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan