Audio Systems/Car audio

Question
I own a two channel 1200watt rms @ 2 ohm amp. If I buy a 15" compr dvc(dual voice coil) kicker 1200watt rms sub along with two of the same thing in 12" rated at 800 rms @ 2 ohm  each would my amplifier be okay? Obviously all the subwoofers would only be around half power. I would wire the two 12s to the same channel with the 15 on its own. I have a 2 farad Rockford fosgate  capacitor and Id probably eventually get another 1200 watt kicker amplifier but Id like opinions on if the amplifier can handle 3 good speakers. All products would be brand new from best buy and yes I'm trying to get some crazy bass!

Answer
You didn't make it clear to me the impedance of the speakers.  If the 12's are 4 ohms dual coil and you wire them in parallel for equivalent of 2 ohm and them put the two 12's in parallel your load impedance would be only one ohm and that could be dangerous for the amp.

The rule is the load impedance hanging on the output of the amp should be equal or higher than the rated impedance of the amp; but never lower.

So, if you wired the two 12's in series you would be safe.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-QDuGYrM7fRZ/learn/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wir

The above page has a good tutorial on how to wire subs given the number of woofers and amp configurations.  I recommend it to you.

Hope this helps.

Audio Systems

Cleggsan