Audio Systems/cd stuck

Ivhave a 2006 Hyundai sonata stock car stereo/cd player and my cd player says that the cd is unreadable and I try to eject the cd it says ejection error it will not eject how can I fix it

There is no specific formula for removing stuck discs; it depends on the cause and the specific design of your unit.

Best strategy that I can offer is to google around looking for hints that you can try.

Here's some:

Often the disc sticks because of a warped disc or some foreign object got inside from child or some one messing with the unit.  In the worst cases it has required the unit to be removed the covers taken off and reaching into the mechanism to release it.  The releasing may reveal something stuck, bent or out of place. Or, it could be just wear and tear that has caused too much movement for one of the moving parts.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers