Audio Systems/old kenwood home stereo system

Question
i have an old system iam wanting to set back up, but lost the instructions.  It is in a src-780 rack, and the components are:  KM-208,KX-78CW,KT-88,KC-208,DP-M98,KD-48F,SS-78, and speakers

Answer
Each of the manuals are available on the Internet and can be downloaded freely.

Here is an example of download location for the dual deck cassette unit:

http://www.usersmanualguide.com/kenwood/home_electronics/kx-7030

But, you should not need the manuals for hooking up the system.  Just follow the inputs and outputs as labeled on the back panel of each component.  With the receiver and amp at the center of the system each component gets their output connected to the labeled inputs on the back of the receiver. etc.  There are generic diagrams at crutchfield.com as well as other locations.  You can search/google for them..

Audio Systems

Cleggsan