Audio Systems/sound management system

Question
hello,
i am running professional sound rental company in india.i use dbx crossover 234xs but i want more feature like compressor, limitor, gate and so. so i had decided to buy dbx driverack 260. so i want to ask is it the best processing unit and also want to ask is it come with all features? my second question is that i also heard that the dbx launching "driverack 360 venu" in april 2015 so is it advisable to purchase 360 rather than? also mention your thought which one is best and why.

Answer
Here are dbx data sheets:

http://dbxpro.com/en-US/product_families/driverack

I think the biggest difference is the 360 adds remote or mobile control device. And, they claim, a better EQ functionality with automatic features better than 260.

You must decide which to use based on expected customer application.

If mobile operation is not needed it seems to me the 260 would be ok.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan