Audio Systems/Wiring harness

Question
I need the correct wiring harness for a 2000 chevy impala. I purchased one from Walmart and stereo still won't come on but the factory works when I connect it back

Answer
I suggest you go to crutchfield.com and go through their car outfitting sequence. There are a possible 2 or 3 different harnesses depending on the exact model of your Impala.

Also, got to www.installer.com and follow through their links for the harnesses.

You might end up at this page:

http://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=1131

When you go to crutchfield, on the main search enter wiring harnesses; that will lead you to a click down for year, brand, model, etc.  If you follow that through it will guide you to the right harness for your car, I think.

Hope these possibilities will help you find the right one.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan