Audio Systems/my sharp turn table

Question
I would like to change the power supply from 4 prong to DC,how do I go about this

Answer
I need to know the model number of your TT as Sharp has many different models.

If the one you have is powered by a power cord out the back which plugs into the normal household 115v ac outlet then you would be best off to use a converter box which would merely convert the DC voltage to ac.

There are many types of converters (usually referred to as 'inverters') that you can google for but here are some offered by Amazon, for example:

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=583328

Hope this helps.  Send me the model number if you need more detailed ideas.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan