Audio Systems/2002 kia spectra

Question
I pushed the code for the radio then hold came up how do I fix this so the radio will come back on,

Answer
I answered this for another at:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Audio-Systems-835/f/radio-codes.htm

Please refer to the end comments on the above page which says:

"Chip Johnson wrote at 2009-12-24 22:09:39
the code for a 2002 kia spectra is 1111, when the display shows "code" press button 1 until the first digit goes to 1, for the second digit press button 2 until the second digit shows 1, for the third digit press button 3 until the third digit shows 1, for the fourth digit press button 4 until the fourth digit shows 1, after the display shows 1111 press the select button and your done."

Hope this helps.  Good Luck.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan