Audio Systems/2002 kia spectra

I pushed the code for the radio then hold came up how do I fix this so the radio will come back on,

I answered this for another at:

Please refer to the end comments on the above page which says:

"Chip Johnson wrote at 2009-12-24 22:09:39
the code for a 2002 kia spectra is 1111, when the display shows "code" press button 1 until the first digit goes to 1, for the second digit press button 2 until the second digit shows 1, for the third digit press button 3 until the third digit shows 1, for the fourth digit press button 4 until the fourth digit shows 1, after the display shows 1111 press the select button and your done."

Hope this helps.  Good Luck.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers