Audio Systems/Turntable to Bose Acoustic Wave System

Question
I have an older Bose Acoustic Wave system, Model No. CD 3000 with AUX in/out.  I'm looking to find out of there are turntables that will connect with this system?  Can you offer a recommend?

Thank you,
Dana

Answer
Yes, you would need one that has the pickup cartridge preamp builtin so the output of the TT would connect properly to the aux input of the Bose unit.

http://turntablelab.com/collections/turntables-with-built-in-preamp-alpha

There are others to choose from that are found with a google or two.

There are also external preamps available for under $20 which are easily found with a google search (Amazon has them) which work well with a conventional TT that does not have its own builtin preamp.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan