Audio Systems/Turntable to Bose Acoustic Wave System

I have an older Bose Acoustic Wave system, Model No. CD 3000 with AUX in/out.  I'm looking to find out of there are turntables that will connect with this system?  Can you offer a recommend?

Thank you,

Yes, you would need one that has the pickup cartridge preamp builtin so the output of the TT would connect properly to the aux input of the Bose unit.

There are others to choose from that are found with a google or two.

There are also external preamps available for under $20 which are easily found with a google search (Amazon has them) which work well with a conventional TT that does not have its own builtin preamp.

Hope this helps.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers