Audio Systems/Bluetooth transmitter

QUESTION: Wayne,  I bought an iclever Bluetooth transmitted to transmit my Pandora music from my Panasonic Plasma TV to a Bose Bluetooth speaker.  It works fine from our little Samsung antenna TV and from our desktop computer but I cannot figure out how to get the audio output to the transmitter on the Panasonic.  Can you help?

ANSWER: Sorry for the delay - what's the model # of the Panasonic Plasma?

The Panasonic Viera plasma TV is model number TC-P50GT30.

Unless the bluetooth transmitter has an optical digital audio input to connect to the Plasma TV, you are out of luck.

The only possibile way of really doing it is a bit convoluted - you would need to go from the digital audio output on the plasma into a DAC; and then from the DAC into the transmitter.

A google search for "DAC Optical input" should give you some device options.

Audio Systems

Wayne Tapia

Home Theater Audio Cabling (from HDMI to speaker cable). I WILL REJECT ALL CAR AUDIO QUESTIONS - I am not a car audio guy.

I am a Certified Audio Engineer that also works in the A/V cabling industry. I would like to dispel the myths and outright lies about the cables that connect your home theater systems together. Here's a hint - many of you have been misled out of hundreds of dollars for cabling systems.

Audio Recording Technology Institute Vancouver Film School

Post Magic Studios Khaos Studios Glass Forest Entertainment Funkbuddha Productions The Capital Playhouse Art In Music Global Music Project University of Washington Belle and Wissel