Audio Systems/I need help connecting a turntable to a stereo system

Ion max lp turntable
Ion max lp turntable  

Denon RCD-M33
Denon RCD-M33  
I am having trouble connecting my new ion max lp turntable with aux output (red and white) to my denon rcd-m33 sterio system that seems to have an amp built in and has ,2 white and 2 red, aux input. I am hoping that I will be able to play my turntable through my denon and out the two speakers. But I am wondering what I need to do to connect these as the turntable has two output 'ports' that are rca but the denon has four input 'ports' that also seem to be Rca/phono but it says that it is aux?  Can you help?

This is the ion max lp turntables outputs and the denons inputs

You need to connect the outputs on the turntable to the aux inputs on the Denon receiver.  Red to red and white to white.

It will work because the phono pickup on the TT is high output ceramic design and produces sufficient voltage to drive the Denon to full power.

No problem seen here.  Enjoy it.

Should you need more help don't hesitate to fire off another communication to me.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers