Audio Systems/2006 Toyota rav4 Amp and Sub installation

s8l5 kicker
s8l5 kicker  

s8l5 kicker
s8l5 kicker  
Hi and thanks for reviewing my question, I have a two Kicker Solo-Baric L5 S8L5 8" Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil Woofers that I would like to install in a 2006 Toyota rav4 it has a stock radio in it, I would most likely be able to figure out how to install the amp properly if the radio had a RCA output but it is stock and does not , so I am just asking for an opinion and list of items and supplies I would need to properly install both speakers and amp into the stock radio with out having to purchase a after market radio, for example list the proper amp to power the to subwoofers, how to install/connect the amp to the radio, then how to properly wire the subs to the amp, I'm looking for a lower budget amp not necessarily a kicker amp, more in the the range from $0-$100 like a boss amp. If you could find me a proper kit for easy installation that would work but I just have no idea what wires or other adapters ect. I will need. Here is some more info including a link to the subwoofers website-
Copolymer cone,
Santoprene rubber surround, 
dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility,
frequency response 28-100, 
Hzpower range 75-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil),
peak power handling 600 watts,
sensitivity 83.8 dB SPL,
top-mount depth 4-11/16",
sealed box volume 0.33-0.75 cubic feet,
Ported box volume 0.66-1.0 cubic feet 
Link with more info
Thank you for all your help and time it is my first time using this site and I don't know a way I could repay you for your help so if possible I will give you a great rating and review. Thanks again, Mason

Sorry I can design your system for you or recommend equipment ( brands )
that is up to you, but i can tell you that you have very decent speaker use a garbage like boss
wait save some money, you need $300.00 or more for a decent amplifier

there is no need to replace the factory Toyota radio, some are Panasonic or Jbl  
You can add this hi low adapter to almost any radio,
If you have a normal sound system this connect to the back of the radio or rear speakers

If you have a JBL sound system, the Hi Low interface needs to connect to the factory Toyota/jbl amplifier or to the rear speakers

good luck  

Audio Systems

Ernesto R

Please year and model of the vehicle, I need all the details, I'm a car electronics installer with 24 years of experience. I'am very familiar with installations of in-dash head units,factory head units, factory car audio, hands-free phone kits, auxiliary audio inputs and iPod iPhone interface integration bluetooth and Car Alarms tracking devices security systems remote start If you need any help with your factory stereo, or how to add auxiliary audio or listen to your iPod IPhone android in your vehicle I currently have a MECP Master Installation Technician certification. My answers are based on my experience in vehicles and my knowledge of automotive electronics I don't put much emphasis on brand names; you won't often find me putting down a brand or pushing one on, dont send me a list of what brands i like better sorry i can not help you with vehicles that are not in the u.s.a also video and security

oem integration
factory car audio
factory cd changer and hands free cell phones
satellite radio
auxiliary audio input ipod interface audio modules car alarms tracking devices

yahoo answers iPod lounge pt cruiser

MECP certified chrysler tech car alarm installer of the year