Audio Systems/Tv speaker's

I have a pair of (beolab 8000's) & want to know whats the easiest way for me to connect them to my 70inch sharp aquos tv.

It depends on your TV. If it has an analog stereo output (red/white RCA or headphone jack), you can use simple RCA to RCA or RCA to headphone cable.
If your TV does NOT have an analog output (more than likely it's a digital coax or optical output) you will need to get a digital to analog converter (DAC). these are readily available with a simple Google or Amazon search.

Audio Systems

Wayne Tapia

Home Theater Audio Cabling (from HDMI to speaker cable). I WILL REJECT ALL CAR AUDIO QUESTIONS - I am not a car audio guy.

I am a Certified Audio Engineer that also works in the A/V cabling industry. I would like to dispel the myths and outright lies about the cables that connect your home theater systems together. Here's a hint - many of you have been misled out of hundreds of dollars for cabling systems.

Audio Recording Technology Institute Vancouver Film School

Post Magic Studios Khaos Studios Glass Forest Entertainment Funkbuddha Productions The Capital Playhouse Art In Music Global Music Project University of Washington Belle and Wissel