Audio Systems/CD player

I have a 2014 Ram Quad cab truck with the basic radio and no CD player, is there an option to install a CD player in my truck.

Surely there is a way to do it.
I would recommend you go to a custom installer who would have the right interconnecting cables and installation plates, etc.  I don't think it is easy as a DIY base.  

You could go to and take the installation link which would find you a radio unit with cd player builtin to replace the radio you now have.  It may even be cheaper in the long run.

and then to the link "what fits my car".

They are really good at giving you all the details.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers