Audio Systems/Destktop Audio Setup

Hello, I have my Xbox One and Macbook Pro hooked up to a BenQ RL2755HM monitor. My question is: I have a pair of Micca MB42X bookshelf speakers,a Micca MB42X-C Center Channel Speaker, & a SMSL SD793-II DAC/Amp. How do I connect all three speakers so I can receive audio from both devices?

Thanks in advance

You're going to need to get either an amp that accepts two inputs that also has a 3 speaker output section.

While I don't have any specific recommendations, a google search for "3-channel amplifier" will get you in the right direction. Bear in mind that they can range from $100 up to beyond $3000.

Audio Systems

Wayne Tapia

Home Theater Audio Cabling (from HDMI to speaker cable). I WILL REJECT ALL CAR AUDIO QUESTIONS - I am not a car audio guy.

I am a Certified Audio Engineer that also works in the A/V cabling industry. I would like to dispel the myths and outright lies about the cables that connect your home theater systems together. Here's a hint - many of you have been misled out of hundreds of dollars for cabling systems.

Audio Recording Technology Institute Vancouver Film School

Post Magic Studios Khaos Studios Glass Forest Entertainment Funkbuddha Productions The Capital Playhouse Art In Music Global Music Project University of Washington Belle and Wissel