Audio Systems/help me recognise this circuit

Question
circuit01
circuit01  
hi cleggsan i've got an circuit from an old svl tv with subwoofer.i know this is audio circuit with LA44402 and i can also get audio from it but i think it does more than just simple audio.the circuit is in attached images and you can see it has much more components so i want to know what else it can do..thankyou.

Answer
The board has been designed to work with its host TV.  If you have the service manual it will show you the I/0 connections.

If you wanted to use the chip for other purposes you can google for the user manual and applications. It is very difficult to modify onboard due to the complexity of the foil circuits which are permanent.

Good luck.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan