Audio Systems/help me recognise this circuit

hi cleggsan i've got an circuit from an old svl tv with subwoofer.i know this is audio circuit with LA44402 and i can also get audio from it but i think it does more than just simple audio.the circuit is in attached images and you can see it has much more components so i want to know what else it can do..thankyou.

The board has been designed to work with its host TV.  If you have the service manual it will show you the I/0 connections.

If you wanted to use the chip for other purposes you can google for the user manual and applications. It is very difficult to modify onboard due to the complexity of the foil circuits which are permanent.

Good luck.  

Audio Systems

Audio Design Engineer; systems, loudspeakers, cd/dvd players, etc. I am knowledgeable in all high end audio equipment and installations. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND CAR IF IT IS AN AUTO QUESTION. Note: I am getting some who ask good questions that take a lot of time to research but then the questioner fails to read the answer. Please don't ask questions unless you are seriously looking for an answer. If you find an answer to your question otherwise then let me know with your reply. Thank you.

Have been associated with audio design, standards, testing and component systems for over 40 years.

Life Fellow Member of Audio Engineering Society Life Senior Member of Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers

Review technical manuscripts for IEEE Spectrum Write occasionally for high-end audio publications

Past Employee/advisor to several well known audio products manufacturers