Audio Systems/Custom Audio System

Question
Hello,
Im looking to build my own audio system. I would like some information on what speakers I can use. Im looking for loud and clear audio. And with subs some really heavy bass. Thank you.

Answer
It is suggested you do some research on your own.  Study some of the online sources that you can google.
Visit places such as crutchfield.com and bestbuy.com who have product listings and reference materials about installations and product applications.

You didn't say if the system is for home or automobile installation and you didn't give a budget target both of which makes really big difference where to start.

There are so many options.  It would help to focus your interest by being more specific about your intended system.  You can spend anywhere from a few hundred $$ to a few thousand $$.  A really good subwoofer system, for example, can cost upwards of several hundred $$ all on its own.

Speaker selection is a wide range of options and many, choices to select from.  There are literally hundreds of makes and models in the marketplace.  And, speakers are the most subjective of all audio products due to the inherent imperfections in reproducing sound.

Happy Hunting. Best wishes.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan