Audio Systems/USB PORT Jensen HD1BT

Question
I know on computers you could take a single USB port and plug in a multi port cable so several items could be connected. I would like to connect my phone for charging and using bluetooth with google maps as a navigation and my ipod for playing and then also maybe connect my wifes phone for charging also.

Do you feel this is possible with stereos?

Answer
Wow, John.
 I have been doing this for along time and that is quite bit to pay for any radio, these days and many people have complained about the Jensen HD radio.  I would go with a 170.00 Clarion or Sony (if you have not purchased it, yet) and just buy a HD wiring adapter to install it.
That said; Most all radio usb inputs are not powerful enough to charge even one phone and from all indicators, neither is the HD1BT.
Sorry, but the lack of specific data on that radio is a good indicator of what it is worth.

Alternative:
You can pickup one of these pretty cheap..<15.00
http://www.walmart.com/ip/46406940?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227033788813&wl

That one is 10,000 Mah.
They are available up to 30,000mah +

Jerry Mael  

Audio Systems

Jerry Mael